We just wanted to remind you that the Vermont Homestead Declaration and Property Tax Adjustments forms are almost due. All homeowners must complete this form by April 17th, 2007. The new form HS-122, now replaces the following three forms; HS-131, Declaration of Vermont Homestead; HS-138, Education Property Tax Payment Application; and HS-139, Property Taxes Rebate Claim. The print version of this form can be found here.
To fill this form out online, click here.
If you have any question, you can call the Vermont Department of Taxes Homestead Declaration department at 1-866-828-2865