Knowledge is power. For Nancy, her lifelong quest for knowledge has been the key to success. Her clients and customers rely on her for the financial insight that has placed her on the cutting edge of the ever-changing Chittenden County marketplace. Involved, innovative, a top producer, a leader and true professional, Nancy is dedicated to providing the best service for every client she represents.
"Volume and awards are not part of my mission statement...
satisfied buyers and sellers are."
- Shelburne, Vermont
- Owner/Broker, Prudential Realty Mart,
Specializing in Residential Sales
- Historical Homes
- B.S., Boston University
- Advanced Degree work, St. Michael's College
- CRB (Certified Real Estate Brokerage Manager)
- CRS (Certified Residential Specialist)
- Recently featured in REALTOR(R) Magazine as one of the Top 100 Residential Salespeople in the United States
- Prudential 100 Award Winner for 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003
- Past President, Northwest Vermont Board of REALTORS, 2000-2001
- Built a new home in Charlotte, Vermont
- Renovated a home of historical significance, The Haynes House, built in 1865, one of Williston's few examples of the Italianate style
Recognized by National
Real Estate Educator
as a "Superstar" for 1997.